Webinar Series #40: How to Identify Critical Warning Signs of Customer Attrition
Are you losing customers? Do you have the tools to spot the early warning signs of customer defection? In this webinar, you will learn how to utilize an intuitive CRM to increase customer retention. Understanding why you’re losing customers is the first step to minimizing customer attrition and increasing customer relationships. WPCRM provides your sales team with the solution to simplify the complex selling environment that distributors face today.
- How to recognize early warning signs to avoid customer attrition
- How to elevate the quality of customer interactions
- Ways to eliminate your competitors from getting in your client’s door
- How to provide value to your customers outside of their usual sales
Special Webinar Offer:
- Free full day of in-person training session ($3,000 value). Exclusions apply.
Join Us for an Informative Session: Wednesday, June 29th at 2:00pm
PRESENTER – Rodney Williams, CCO, WebPresented
Rodney Williams is the Chief Customer Officer of WebPresented. He has over 25 years of experience in the Wholesale Distribution industry, and a strong knowledge of the integration of sales processes into CRM.
Rodney’s previous roles have included Outside Sales, Sales Management, and most recently Executive Vice President. Most beneficial to his role, Rodney has been intimately involved in the WPCRM product for the last 10 years and was successful in achieving a very high level of user adoption throughout his former organization.
HOST – Brian Weaver, VP of Sales, NSA