Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a business management software solution that allows an organization to leverage a suite of integrated applications. ERP systems are essentially the “brains” of your technology systems and offer many advantages. If you don’t have an ERP system in place, now is the time to implement one.
Why Is Enterprise Resource Planning Important in 2021?
There are several benefits to implementing an ERP solution for your business. Here we break down the top 8 benefits as well as the types of Enterprise Resource Planning:
- Improved Efficiency: By streamlining your processes, your work environment is more collaborative, data-driven, and productive.
- Flexible: Having the ability to evolve to the times is a key element to success. Whether your teams need to access your systems remotely or you need to add/remove applications to adjust to your business needs, the flexibility an ERP solution offers is unmatched.
- Cost Savings: As your systems are operating more effectively, your business can grow and expand without the need for additional staff or support.
- Increased Security: Given the rise in cybercrime and ransomware attacks, your systems must be secure. An ERP cloud-based solution will offer increased security as well as backup recovery should an intrusion happen.
- Superior Reporting: ERP systems can analyze your business processes to provide insightful reports and predictive decisions based on business patterns.
- Sets your Business up for Growth: For future growth, you need a system in place that is scalable and can quickly respond to change. ERP allows that to happen.
- Visibility at All Times: You can access your business data 24/7 so you can always have full visibility into your business processes. Mobile apps offer on-the-go access as well.
- Ongoing Support: At NSA, we provide ongoing support to all our ERP clients. Whether you need upgrades, tech support, maintenance, or in-depth training, we can help with it all.
There are a variety of different types of Enterprise Resource Planning solutions available for your business. These can include:
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
There are many other options available for your unique business. We’d be happy to help find the perfect solution for your organization.
At NSA, we have been assisting businesses just like yours for over 30 years. Count on our experienced team to create a tailored ERP solution that will help bring your business far into the future.
Want to learn more? Contact us today and learn what the NSA touch can do for you!