Do you want your business to be successful? If you plan on expanding your goods and services to a broader market, you may want to stay organized by purchasing inventory control system software.
Inventory control software allows companies to keep track of inventory levels, sales, and product deliveries, all with the help of an efficient, user-friendly computer-based system.
Here are five of the most important reasons to be using inventory control systems:
- Balance. The best inventory software will allow you to know precisely how much of a product you need to stock your shelves. This is one of the biggest challenges facing any business: if you have too little inventory, you’re at risk for running out, but too much of any one product and you might not have room for others
- Turnover rates. Ever thought about your inventory turnover ratio? This explains how often your inventory sells each year. For example, if you sell mobile phones, it would be best to have software for inventory control so you know what phones are becoming obsolete to your customers.
- Keep track of customers. No, inventory control system software does not have the ability to follow your customers around. Instead, it will be able to tell if your customer has purchased goods and services from you before. Their name will show up in the system. Many supply chain companies use inventory software for this purpose.
- Efficiency. Teach employees how to use the software in order to make them more efficient when dealing with your products. They will also be able to help you keep track of inventory as it travels between locations. If you are paying for quality control system software, you may as well have everyone use it!
- Cut costs. Those who do not have inventory software may end up losing quite a bit of money throughout the fiscal year. Why? Because they most likely won’t know exactly how much product is going through their facilities and how much customers are purchasing. The software will provide you with accurate, real-time data, instead of struggling with spreadsheets and ballpark calculations.
According to Aberdeen Group research, roughly 26% of manufacturing companies in the United States have still not implemented the use of inventory control system software. You could be one of the first in your industry. Get a leg up on your competition and watch your sales and customer relations improve dramatically.
NSA Computer Exchange has been helping distribution companies implement plans and processes to improve business since 1984. If your looking for a better way to manage data, streamline efficiencies, boost productivity and grow your profits contact Patrick VanPutte, NSA President. Let our 30 years of experience and expertise in the business accelerate your success.
As a leading business software service organization for distributors, NSA Computer Exchange Corp is ready and available to help you work smarter and grow your distribution company faster, why not find out how we can help? Give us a call at 516.240.6020 or email us at email@example.com today.